Sunday, March 7, 2010

Introductions..

Hi. I'm Matt Meneghini, a senior at Francis W. Parker Charter Essential School in Devens, MA. (Website: http://www.parker.org/ ) Parker students complete a senior project composed of research, a product, a benefit, and an exhibition as part of the standard curriculum. I have started this blog to document my process as I continue through the project, especially regarding the changes in my product, which will be a major adaptation of the Dungeons and Dragons version 3.5 roleplaying game to a Late Bronze Age fictional world and the creation of a premade adventure with a view to educating players on the mysterious ending of the Late Bronze Age. I am also looking for suggestions and ideas on how to take the project forward, potential research tips, and advice from any and all gamers in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment