Monday, May 10, 2010

Where I go from here....

I am at the phase of my project that I am informally calling Product II. I've given my exhibition and done my initial product, which contained in it a significant amount of reflection on how to create a Bronze Age D&D campaign. Now, I'd like to go further along those lines.
I see myself doing one of the following:

  1. Attempted changes to PHB for Bronze Age
  2. Scripted, complete adventure or quest
  3. General Campaign setting/overview
  4. Create a series of magical items for the Bronze Age Campaign
  5. Some combination (try not to overdo it)

For # 2, the options are:

  1. 'Dream-world'
  2. Actual Bronze Age
  3. Bronze Age theme but Medieval time and tech: mysteries of the past

I'm currently toying with 2.3 as my option. More on what I see in each next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment